KIDS, SHOW WHAT YOU KNOW!
Glendale students K-8 are invited to design a poster using one of the following safety messages:
- Always wear a helmet when riding your bike or scooter
- Cross the street at the crosswalk
- Always make eye contact with drivers when crossing the street
- Look all four ways before you cross: left, right, front and back
- Don’t talk or text on your phone when crossing the street (put those headphones away, too)
A winner in each grade level will receive a $25 Amazon gift card and the winning poster will be featured on this website. Winners will also be recognized at an upcoming Glendale City Council meeting.
DEADLINE: 5:00 pm on Wednesday, May 15, 2019.
Mail or hand deliver your entry to:
City of Glendale
633 E. Broadway, Suite 201
Glendale, CA 91206
Attention: Juan Gonzalez
Fill out the entry form completely to make sure we can contact you.